Skip to main content

FEMM2017#OLADEJO AMINAT ARTICLE

Why I want to be the face of excel model management, 2017. And How I will promote the agency if I win the contest.

In life,  many are those who which to ensure themselves a bright future,  full of success and accomplishments. Many are those who wish to hold high social positions, to be people with influence,  respected, appreciated, regarded with a wider opening by others: Maybe some are lucky or less resourceful while some have to go through a lots of endeavors and failures, troubles and sufferings before things go on the right track for them.
But success not inevitable, it is what you and I can achieve together, That's is i why have made up my mind to contest for the face of excel model management 2017 inorder to promote the aim and mission of this great Agency:
1, Which is to build the upcoming models while the mission is
 2, To empower girl child and stop sexual violence.

As we all know quality and universal education to young girls promotes progress for the society at large but many are victims of this and you will agree with me that there is power is information, if you are not informed properly you won't be able to perform and if you are not able to perform, you will definitely be deformed. Hence, there is a need for enlightening and empowering our girl child because they are very relevant to the society.

Am not contesting to be famous or popular, am contest inorder to promote the aim and mission of model management agency because I believe every organization needs a leader that are capable of leading others to get their desire results. And it isn't a popularity contest to a leader though,  it's hard work,  long hours and hard decisions which I promise to put in place if I win the face of excel management 2017.

I will make sure I bring about better living condition to all our girl child.
I will make sure their opinion is been heard at all time.
I will organise lots of educative programs, symposium, sensitization, and empowerment programs Infact we will work towards assisting/ sponsoring those that want to go to school and those that wish to be an entrepreneurial. We will educate them and show them the rope to learn faster so that they can get to their destination fast and be able to shape their future.
 I will lead by example and leave a good legacy so that the upcoming models will be inspired.
I can't do all this without your support and vote .

Vote for good leadership!!
Vote for hardwork and dedication!!
Vote for a visionist and passionate leader!!!
Vote Abidemi Aminat as face of excel management 2017
A time like this requires an agent like her, vote wisely.

Comments