Skip to main content

FEMM2017#ODIM GRACE ARTICLE

Why are u contesting for face of excel model management?    So far we have every stage in contest and I think contesting for face of excel model management will give me the privilege to achieve my dreams hence,  to carry out some certain projects which I wish to do. Basically, I will also use the platform of face of excel model management to advocate for the girl-child because the girl child is more vulnerable to abuse in the society  and becoming a role model and inspiration to others. I possess appealing personality and physical appearance. Am intelligent, energetic and creative. I believe I'll make a good ambassador for face of excel model management. Thanks for your time.
 If you win the contest, how will u promote the agency? How I will promote  the agency when I become the FEMM. As the face of FEMM I will promote the company's image in a positive manner and develop new ideas and plans that will increase the popularity of the company. Some of my approach are: (1) I will plan and implement awareness creating programs to reach out to potential youths (girl child) who are not confident of themselves (eg) skill acquisition and talent shows, because the girl child is more vulnerable to abuse in the society. (2)create a forum that will bring better suggestions for development and upgrade. I will also indulge in outreach programs/campaign in other to increase the popularity fame of the agency, which will also attract models sponsors into the the agency (FEMM). (3) keep our photo book updated with the best professional shots and represent the agency and it's product and services to the media and customers in a polite manner.

Comments