Skip to main content

FEMM 2017#GOODNESS OMEONUWA ARTICLES

 WHY I WANT TO BE FACE OF EXCEL MODEL MANAGEMENT 2017.

Preamble:  I have a dream that one day the modeling industry would be one of the best in the country...
I have a dream that our young girls would stand proudly for what they believe in without fear of coercion or intimidation...

For this reason,  I aspire to be the FACE OF EXCEL MODEL MANAGEMENT 2017 because in this organization I see the spirit of excellence... I see an organization where aspiring models would be encouraged  and trained to be the very best they can.
For this reason, I choose EXCEL MODEL MANAGEMENT,  to share my passion of Training Every Aspiring  Model in what I call "TEAM" which stands for Train =T
Every =E
Aspiring =A
Model =M
Because I believe they need to be trained.
IF I WIN THE FEMM CONTEST,  HOW I WILL PROMOTE THE AGENCY.

If am giving the privilege of becoming the FACE OF EXCEL MODEL MANAGEMENT 2017, I will do my best to work with management so as to reach out to aspiring models,  expose promote and train them in the spirit of what I call TEAM.
TEAM is an acronym which stands for
T=Train
E=Every
A=Aspiring
M=Model

I have researched and come to the conclusion that most times our young girls go into modeling agencies with good intentions,  only to fall into the hands of wolves in sheep clothing who extorts and takes advantage of them.
Therefore I will call together young aspiring models around me,  host an audition for them and pick out the beauty with brains among them and bring them into Excel model management.
My driving force as a model is in fighting against sexual harassment of teenage girls,  especially by those in seats of power.
I have a passion of training  and teaching young girls the importance of self respect,  carriage and charisma.  I will teach them to stand out in the crowd and be an epitome of beauty with brains.
If am given this opportunity,  with the support of my CEO and manager,  I would go further into promoting Excel model management as a corporation. I will join hands with other models to take Excel model management to the next level.

SO HELP ME GOD!

Comments