Skip to main content

INTERVIEW!!!! CHIT CHAT WITH QUEEN GOODY.....FACE OF EXCEL MODEL MANAGEMENT 2017





Chit chat with the winner of the Contest face of excel model management 2017

May we meet u ma?

1.

My name is Omeonuwa Goodness.
And by God's grace am the winner of Face of Excel model management 2017.

How did u get to know about face of excel model management?

2. I got to know about face of Excel model management through the CEO,  at first this model management organized a selfie contest which I emerged as the and one of the prizes for the winner was a free slot to contest for Face of Excel model management 2017.

How was the contest for like u


3. For me, that contest was a real contest.  A contest for beauty and brain.

What was ur challenge during the contest

4. Ah!!
My no1 challenge was compiling my article,  I swear it was not easy,  coz I was cracking my brain so as to bring out the best article... Secondly I had a challenge of getting likes on facebook,  but to d glory of God,  I scaled through.  And that's my testimony.

How do u feel being announced the winner?

5. #smiles# I feel so excited and honoured.

Have u been modelling before?

6. Yes

What do u have to say about the contest and organizer?

7. The contest was really a contest,  it was free and fair,  genuine and unique.  The organizers are just so good!!
Intelligent and creative people,  I love them and I love Wot dey do,  I wish to work fruitfully with them throughout my reign.

What are ur plans during your reign as FEMM2017?

8. I plan to reach out to the less privileged during my reign,  I plan to train up coming models,  I plan to empower and protect Every girl child around me,  I plan to have a say no to sexual harassment campaign in my city and cities around. I plan to celebrate my next birthday with d motherless,  lots and lots more.  I pray dt God will help me.

What do u have to say to other upcoming model who wish to be like u?


9. I want to tell them to cling to there passion,  to overlook critics coz criticism will sure come from both the ones dt we know and those we don't know, to be smart and always use their sense and they should never be desperate for anything.

How do u think u can empower the girl child?


10. I will do dt through education,  educating them on the need to grow into a quality woman,  a woman with beauty and brain,  all they need to know abt premarital sex,  and need for them to always open up to their parents and guidance on every issue so dt dey will know when dey are being harassed by friends or neighbors.

How do u see yourself in 5years time?






11. I see myself as a mother of beautiful children,  wife of a handsome and intelligent young man, CEO of Queen goody foundation, where i will train models, reach out to the less privileged and lots more.

Comments

Post a Comment